(made 8 small burgers)
1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained
1 stalk celery, chopped
2/3 cup mashed roasted butternut squash (can be done in microwave. Cut squash in half, microwave one half, cut side down, in casserole dish for 8-10 minutes on high and remove seeds. Mash up flesh to use for recipe)
2 T. Flaxseed
1/2 tsp. ginger
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mash up your chickpeas using potato masher. Add chopped celery and mashed up squash.
- Grind flaxseed into powder and add to bean mixture. Add spices.
- Form into patties and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, then flip. Bake additional 25-30 minutes until the burgers stay together in burger form. ENJOY!